I’m looking for an assistant to help me with a very exciting photo shoot taking place on Saturday 17th March in Manchester from 9 am - 5pm.
You will gain experience in working on a busy look book shoot for the day, assisting with styling, organisation, jobs such as steaming and prepping garments, keeping a tidy work environment.
All applicants must be available all day from 9am - 5pm on Saturday 17th March and be able to travel to Manchester easily. Travel expenses will be covered and you will be provided with a breakfast and lunch.
This role would particularly suit:
- Undergraduate students in 2nd or 3rd year at University studying:
fashion Styling/ fashion design/ textile design for fashion
* A love of fashion and styling
* The ideal candidates would be punctual, organised and conscientious
* Ability to take initiative
* Confidence to work in a busy environment
* Work well within a creative team
* Extremely well organised, energetic, self-motivated and forward-thinking
* Previous experience in fashion/styling
If you are interested please email email@example.com with your cv and work examples